Norquest Industries Inc. is committed to the protection of our environment and the health and safety of our employees, our customers and the communities in which we live and operate. The personal health and safety of each employee of the company is an integral part of our core values. Being pro-active by identifying and managing risks through hazard assessments, training and involvement from our employees is key to the success of our program.
Click here to view our Health, Safety and Environment Policy
- Strive to work each day injury free
- Promoting health, safety and environmental objectives as a constant value in designing, planning, training and executing work
- Spread ownership for health, safety and environmental effectiveness throughout the whole organization
- Enhance employee awareness and involvement in our health, safety and environmental program
In order to meet the HSE philosophy, we follow these four commitments:
- We will meet or exceed legislative requirements
- We will provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- We will provide the necessary resources including proper safety equipment, safety training and safe work practices
- We will strive to continuously improve our practices considering advances in technology and new understandings of environmental concerns, health and safety
Certificate of Recognition (COR)
The Certificate of Recognition (COR) has been awarded to Norquest for developing a HSE Program that met or exceeded established government standards. The COR also recognizes that our HSE Program has been evaluated by a certified external Auditor.